Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

*Position  : Java Developer with Backbone*
*Location : Downtown Chicago,IL
Contract : 6 month contract plus extensions
Immediate Intrerview*

*Must-haves :*
6+ years of Java development---this needs to be a SENIOR level person
*Backbone
*J2EE
Spring Framework
Webservices
CSS
HTML
JSP

*Plusses
*Various open source technologies
Web server/App Server administration (nice to have)
Ecommerce Exp---Major Plus

*Role:*
Our client is looking for a senior level java developer that has hands on
experience working with Backbone.  They currently have an application based
on backbone and need someone that can come in and work on performance
issues for this application. This will be focused more in front end
development and any ecommerce experience would be a plus. They will be the
only member on the team that works with backbone, so this skill is
extremely important, as they will be handling most issues on their own.