*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email:
**Position : .Net Developer
Client/Location: Alabama
Duration: 6+ Months contract *
*Max Rate : $45/hr *
*Responsible for development and support of web-based projects, responsible
for all aspects of the software development lifecycle, but will be focused
on development. Experience in C#, COM/COM+ and .NET software development.
Experience in ASP/ASP.NET development and related skills in HTML, DHTML,
XML. Experience with Microsoft based development tools such as Visual
Studio 6.0 and Visual Studio .NET to implement software solutions.
Experience with SQL Server, and Source Safe Experience with creating
content on various web sites. | | *
*Experience: Years
C# 4+
.NET 3.5/4.0 3+
JavaScript 3+
ASP.NET Web Form 3+
CSS 3+
Web Services (WCF) 1+
Multi-tier development 3+
SQL Server 2+
OO development 5+
Linq 1+ *
Develop a web base, multi-tier application using C#, .NET, JavaScript and
SQL server.
Ability to follow guidelines and work with minimal guidance.
Best Regards,

Zia Khan | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: **zia.k...@panzersolutions.com