Hope you are doing well,
Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at VA mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you
Title: Sr. Business systems Analysts
Location: McLean or Vienna, VA
Duration: 6 months
General BSA role Requirements:
• 5+ years of BSA experience (Data and Systems analysis), served as “lead”
BSA on multiple project lifecycles
• 3+ years experience with COTS implementations
• 3+ years experience in financial industry
• Deep knowledge of diverse technologies and new and current architectures
• Skills in object, data, and process modeling, business process design
• Excellent strategic application of experience; Demonstrated experience
leading requirements, data and systems analysis.
• Defines solutions (requirements, designs, services, recommendations) to
business/systems problems and owns the integrity of the solution through
customer acceptance and final disposition of solution.
• Determines requirements gathering approach and performs requirements
reviews. Responsible for the development, maintenance, management of
complete requirements traceability and delivery of technical information or
documentation to the appropriate audiences in the appropriate Capital One
standard formats via print and online mediums.
• Analyzes project impacts and identifies gaps as well as upstream and
downstream dependencies. Includes interface with management, users, and
information technology professionals to create high-level conceptual
solutions to business problems.
• Supports data gathering, validations, end to end data mapping, and data
definition. Understands and incorporates Capital One standards into
requirements. Documents requirements in the approved repository.
• Acceptance testing planning/execution and defect management experience
Nice to Haves:
Experience with the following:
1) Counterparty Credit Risk Management exposure
3) Tools like Visio, Quality Center to capture requirements
4) Workflow, Document Management Systems
5) Exposure to RFI/RFQ/SOW
6) Experience interacting with Architects or helping in the artifact
creation for desired architecture documents
7) Understanding of ETL processes
8) Capital One Experience (Preferred) - Significant experience (2+
yrs) as BSA within Capital One
Thanks & Regards....
Sr IT Recruiter
USM Business Systems
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.