*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email:

Position  : Jr Manual QA Analyst
Location: NYC/ Princeton, NJ
Duration: 6 Months Contract with Extension
*Max Max Rate : $25/hr
Skill and Role Summary:
Role: Manual QA (2-4 years experience)
Project overview: This is a C#, Asp.net, SQL Server based product. It is
used as a financial Risk Management tool. Has facility to generate both
preconfigured and dynamically configured reports to present various risk
related matrices to clients.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Person should be capable of individually understand the requirements
provided by the clients, analyze, write and execute test cases.

Manual testing
Soft skills: The person should have client facing skills and good
communications skills.

Best Regards,

Zia Khan | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC