Hi Friends,

                    We have a below urgent requirement from our client.
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below

*Subject: WebSphere Message Broker***

*Location: White Plains, NY*

*Duration: 6 months+*

* *

*Major Purpose of Job:***

Message Broker Developer will assist in implementing various    WebSphere
Message Broker interfaces.

·         Understanding requirements and prepare detailed design document

·         Develop message broker flows and message sets.

·         Configure message mapping and transformations using WTX

·         Work with WebSphere Adapters

·         Developing and consuming Web Services

·         Working with MQ objects

·         Testing Message broker flows

·         Develop comprehensive documentation for message flow and message

* *

*Requirements: *

4-6 years of  Message Broker development experience

Must have Message Broker 7.0 development skills (at least 1 implementation

ESQL, Java, XML (one or more of these)

Hands on experience on SAP interfacing

Understanding  of  SAP BAPI’s  and  IDOCS

Strong knowledge and understanding of the following products set:

§  WebSphere Message Broker (version 7.0)

§  WebSphere SAP Adapter

§  WebSphere MQ Services

§  WebSphere MQ Adapter

§  WTX

Strong Software Development Life-Cycle methodology and SOA methodologies

EDI implementation experience will be a plus

Maximo and SAP integration experience will be a big plus

Strong understanding of messaging practices, principles and standards.

Strong problem determination and problem solving and communication skills

Thanks and Regards
*      Rajveer*

* IT Recruiter*

*rajve...@usmsystems.com* <rajve...@usmsystems.com>