*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email:

Position  : QA Lead with Mobile Exp
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 4 Months Contract

Main duties and responsibilities:
Create and implement Test Approach and testing process for the engagement
Analyze the requirements for tech and creative QA and create the plan for
test script creation and execution for small to medium sized team
Manage testing effort and help team members estimate and plan their tasks
efficiently, Resolve issues and dependencies for the team
Communicate status based on test results to stakeholders
Manage operational level clients independently and develop strong
Should be able to design UAT processes and facilitate the UAT process
working with the client POC

6+ Years of experience in QA
Minimum 2 years of experience in Creative QA (UI, digital assets, content
validation, multi browser and mobile device compatibility, integration with
social media sites like facebook, twitter etc.) with at least 1 year
testing mobile native apps / mobile web
Be able to manage a small to medium size team (3 testers)

Best Regards,

Zia Khan | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com