We have a below urgent requirement from our client.
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below
*Subject: SOA software developer***
*Location: Arlington VA*
*Duration: 7 months+*
80% Development / 20% Architecture
.net – they should be a 7 or 8 out of 10
The SOA software developer shall have the following qualifications and
requirements as defined below:
· Application development experience.
· Experience working in a master data management environment.
· Experience working as an Enterprise or Solution Architect.
· Experience with the Microsoft Technologies including .NET, C#,
WCF, ASP.NET MVC Frameworks including Web API, IIS 7.0 or later, SQL Server
2008 or later, Entity Framework 4.0 or later, Windows Server 2008 or later
and knowledge on the working of BizTalk is required.
web development technologies would be ideal but not necessary
· Experience with Enterprise Application Integration projects and
· Experience developing in a service oriented architecture (SOA) or
Object Oriented environment.
· Ability to develop comprehensive system documentation based upon
analysis of business requirements and existing legacy applications.
· Experience modeling and designing concepts in UML.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Creative team player.
· Project management skills.
· Desire to “dig” into the details and understand all aspects of
Common Data Management as it is defined at NRECA and all applications that
collect or consume common data.
· Excellent documentation skills.
· Proficient with modeling tools such as MagicDraw and Visio as
well as OpenText Enterprise Architecture tools such as Provision.
Thanks and Regards
* IT Recruiter*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.