*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email:
Position : Siebel Business Analyst
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 3-6+ Months Contract

*Job Description*
Experience supporting the customization of a Siebel Call Center.
Experience with Siebel CRM or like software for customer service.
Experience working on projects running in Agile methodology.
Experience writing functional specifications, business requirements, and
test plans.
Previous experience with the following productivity tools: Lotus Notes, MS
Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Project and Visio.
Pharmaceutical industry experience a HUGE PLUS

Best Regards,

Zia Khan | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com