Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *SR. UI WEB DEVELOPER @ Minneapolis,
MN. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

 *Title : SR. UI WEB DEVELOPER *

*Location : Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration : 9 - 12 Months Plus Contract*

 *Job Requirements:*

*Minimum Qualifications - Must have:*

- Overall 6+ of experience in Application/Software development field with a
bachelors/masters in computer science engineering or equivalent degree

- Strong experience with object-oriented programming in *JavaScript*

- Experience with *AJAX* and *JavaScript* and its frameworks like *jQuery,
YUI, Sencha or Dojo etc..*

- Proficiency with *HTML* and *CSS* and how to integrate in a
standards-based fashion with each other and *JavaScript*. *HTML5* and *CSS3*
*experience* is a big plus

- Proficiency with the *DOM* and asynchronous event-programming model

- Experience with cross-platform (*PC/Mac, desktop, laptop, tablet*) and
cross-browser (*IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari*) development

- Experience with *JSON* and *RESTful* *web services*

- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle

 *Additional Qualifications - Nice to have:*

- Experience with Mobile development and Touch interface

- Understanding and experience implementing web accessibility standards
(WAI-ARIA).

- Experience developing (not merely using) *JSP Tags*

- Understanding of source code management tools such as Subversion or Git,
and the workflows associated with them (branching and merging)

- Understanding of *Agile* practices such as test driven development and
continuous integration

- Server-side development background with *Java or .NET*

- Familiarity with *Design Patterns, particularly Web 2.0
Model-View-Controller (MVC)*

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Availability:*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Karthik*

*SKYMAX LLC.*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*www.skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

 *"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*