Title: .NET Architect
Location: Dayton, OH
Length: 6 Months+
• 8+ years of applicable work experience with at least 3+ years of
experience as an architect, senior developer or technical team lead with
the Microsoft .NET Architecture framework, including ASP.NET, C# and/or
• 5+ years of experience with OOA/D and application design patterns.
• 3+ years of experience with web service technologies and standards: WSDL,
(SOAP), XML/XSD, WS-*, etc.
• Extensive experience with design patterns, system architectural concepts
• Working understanding of Microsoft technologies and their capabilities,
including .Net 3.5/+, SQL Server 2005+, BizTalk 2006+, WCF, WF and
• Technical expertise in high performance website systems and web services
in a .NET/IIS environment, and performance tuning/scaling of such systems
• Experience in the design and/or developing of SOA solutions
• Experience in the design and/or developing of Mobile solutions
• Experience with team-based development
• Ability to follow standard processes Non-technical Requirements
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proven strong innovative and analytical ability with extensive
• Experienced team player
• Able to work independently and address multiple overlapping complex
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.