updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : Tibco Administrator *

*Location : Atlanta, GA *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus *

*

 *Job Requirements: *

   -

   Bachelor's Degree in MIS, IT, Computer Science or related field.
   Equivalent technical experience may be substituted for educational
   requirement
   -

   3+ years’ experience in TIBCO product administration, specifically with
   EMS, BusinessWorks, iProcess, BusinessEvents is required.
   -

   Must be familiar with a Windows environment, including Clustering
   Services is required
   -

   Must have working Knowledge of applying messaging models, Delivery
   Modes, Acknowledgement Modes, Message Selectors, Bridges, and Transactions
   for integration design.
   -

   Must demonstrate Knowledge of Flow Control, Fault Tolerance, Load
   Balancing, Routing for design is required
   -

   Must demonstrate Knowledge of TIBCO Hawk rule base configuration, TIBCO
   iProcess Engine. AMX BPM is a plus
   -

   Working Knowledge SQL Server is required
   -

   Should be able to configure multiple EMS servers using Load Balancing
   and Fault Tolerance
   -

   Should be able to configure BW series with Load Balancing and Fault
   Tolerant methods
   -

   Motivated to learn new TIBCO based technologies and applications
   -

   Communicates effectively with team members and project leadership to
   identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
   -

   Continually seeks opportunities to increase product quality and customer
   satisfaction.
   -

   Mentors those with less experience through informal channels.
   -

   Seeks development opportunities above and beyond required training.
   -

   Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible
   solutions.
   -

   Knowledge of Service Orchestration, Composite services, Workflow
   patterns.
   -

   Should have experience with SoapUI, Gems or similar tools Should have
   knowledge of TIBCO BusinessEvents, CEP, Concept, Relationships, Channels,
   Event, Rules, Cache modes
   -

   TIBCO Certified Professional or greater is a plus

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
**Current Location: *

*E-mail: *

*Phone Number: *

*Availability: *

*Communication Skills: *

*Work Status: *

*Skype id: *

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Shashi*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the
mail.