*Interview*: Face to face (MUST attend an onsite) – *Can consider
candidates willing to drive to Columbus for a F2F*
*Rate*: 55 per/hr
*Duration*: 1 year rolling
* Visa Status : UScitizen/GC/H1*: yes (Must be in OH and have excellent
communication and *NO OPT’s PLEASE*)
*Skill Set*: 6-8 years of Network Engineering experience: Security /
Firewall (*ASA Firewalls*) Cisco Routers / Switches, configuration of
switches and routers. CCNA or CCNP certification.
*Nice to have*: Load balancing
*Stock Description: *
Support Network related projects by the direction of Manager.
Track open support issues for network incidents.
Escalate support issues with 3rd party partners, providers and vendors.
Administer and troubleshoot all routers, switches, VPN systems, IDP,
Perform activities in adherence to Business Continuity (Verify backup
solutions and recovery procedures)
Order network equipment and supplies following company procurement
Coordinate any identified issues with Network Team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience;
- Certifications (Cisco – CCNA, CCNP (Voice), CCDP, etc. &/or Juniper-
- 5 years in WAN, LAN topology and support
- 5 years experience with the install, configuration, and management of
routers, switches, and wireless devices. Cisco equipment
- 5 years Client and site-to-site VPN administration
- 5 years firewall and network security administration
- 3 years web security administration
- 3 years of data center network infrastructure administration
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |*
*Email: **rath...@usmsystems.com** , Phone:** **703-349-2660** *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.