Hope you are doing great...!!!

This is *Shashi, * Sr. Technical Recruiter from *Identity Software
Solutions LLC. *

Please send me your Hotlist so that we can work together for future

Have a Good Day...!!!
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Identity Software Solutions LLC*
Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.