*Dear Associates,*

*Hope you’re doing great today……!!!!!*

*Please find the below Updated Hot List of Sriven Technologies  for
your Requirements.*

*Please add my email id** srika...@sriventech.com  in your requirements
list and keep sending me the requirements to me and I will respond with
good consultants profile with best rate.*

*Consultant_Name *

*Technologies*

*Experience*

*Current_Location *

*Relocation*

*Availability*

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

*JayaShree*

*SQL  Developer *

*        7+*

*           OH*

*           Yes*

*    Immediate*

*Kiran*

*QA Lead*

*      10+*

*           AR*

*           Yes*

*    Immediate*

*Mandy*

*BO Developer *

*        8+*

*            TX*

*           Yes*

*    Immediate*

*Suneetha *

*.Net Developer *

*        7+*

*            TX*

*           TX/FL*

*    Immediate*

*Swetank*

*Project Manager*

*       13+*

*           AR*

*            Yes*

*    Immediate*

*Asha*

*.Net Developer *

*        7*

*            PA*

*            Yes*

*    Immediate*

*Abha Sharma*

*Business Analyst*

*        7+*

*           MA*

*  MA/NJ/NY/RI*

*    Immediate*

*   *

   *Thanks for your time and  best way to reach me is VIA EMAIL.…..!!!!!! *

 *Thanks & Regards...**!**?*

* *

*Srikanth | Technical Recruiter |  ***

*O**: **703-842-4305 Ext 307** | F: **1866 725 2860* | *Email**:** **
srika...@sriventech.com* <sha...@sriventech.com>

*GTalk**: **sri.sriventech*

*13800 **Coppermine Road, Suite#204**
Herndon VA 20171,USA***