*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email:

Position : Oracle EBS Financials (Techno-Functional)
Location: Chicago,IL
Duration: 6-12+ Months Contract
Must Be GC or Citizens

I have an important role for my client in Chicago.  They are looking for an
Oracle EBS Financial Application consultant.  They must be Green Card or US
Citizen, they will not talk with any h1b candidates.

They must have client facing experience directly with Finance and
accounting stakeholders within a company
They must have Oracle EBS Financials experience.  Please see the modules
This is both a techno and functional role.  They need to have experience
doing both.
They must have experience with Java, Oracle 91, 10g and 11i, and JDeveloper.
US Citizen or Green Cards only, with good communication skills

Technical 60% / Functional 40% - Must be able to interface professionally
with business users from the finance group who call frequently with needs
(ex. integration of credit card on expense reports). This position deals
with market clearing processes for electronic payment of energy based
Must have Oracle Financial experience with the following modules: (General
Ledger, A/P, A/R, iProcurement, iExpense, Oracle Projects, etc.)
Extensive experience in IT applications development, analysis, support and
project management. Oracle Apps process design and configuration, Oracle
Apps design, development, integration, testing and deployment, and Oracle
Apps technical architecture  required. Experience with Oracle 11i
e-Business Suite required (version R12 experience welcomed).
Knowledge of Java, SQL, Pl/SQL, Oracle 9i, 10g, MS-SQL server, JDeveloper,
required. Knowledge of Oracle AME, OAF (not much but know knowledge/ no
direct Java development), workflow, reports design and development,
Toad experience highly desired.

Level of Education
A Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) required

Amount of Experience