Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at OH mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

Title: Sr. Oracle DBA
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Duration: 12+ months

Top desired skills:
Oracle 10g/11g administration, RAC, RMAN

Job Description:
We are in search of a Sr. Oracle Database Administrator with 7 to 10+ years
of experience.
Desired Experience:
• Senior Oracle DBA: experience with both 10g and 11g. Must have 7-10+
years of experience
• RAC experience
• RMAN (recovery) experience
• Experience administering both transactional and data warehouse databases
• Experience with both windows and Linux/Unix (version 8&9)

Nice to have Experience:
• Insurance Industry Experience (Not a must)

Thanks & Regards....

Sr IT Recruiter
USM Business Systems
Ph: (703)-880-5230