PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT an...@arksolutionsinc.com
Greetings form ARK Solutions, Inc.
We have an urgent need for a *Oracle Database Administrator *for one of our
clients *Hanover, MD*. Please go through the below requirement if your
consultants are open for projects and if interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP
*Title: *Oracle Database Administrator
*Location:* Hanover, MD
*Duration:* 36 Months
- 24/7 support of production database services to ensure the highest
standards of availability, resilience, integrity, security and
performance required by our business systems.
- 50% Administration with 50% PL/SQL work.
- Design, development and administration of Oracle databases.
- Performance monitoring, reporting, and tuning of Oracle databases.
- Management and maintenance of back-ups & recovery procedures.
- Installation and maintenance of database server, replication and
- Reviewing and tuning SQL and PL/SQL code.
- Designing database packages and procedures.
- Security and access control.
- Provision of support and assistance to development team in the
design, development, testing, tuning and implementation of database
- Creation and maintenance of SQL queries and routines
- Provisioning of (database) development and testing environments.
- Writing ad-hoc queries based on schema knowledge for various
Writing / Tuning data ingestion procedures from external suppliers and
partners using PL/SQL, sql loader, 3rd party tools eg. Toad etc.
- Required to deal with complex data models and object relational
database mapping, while producing complex reports
This job requires excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
Due to the dynamic nature of the business, self-motivation and the
ability to learn quickly are essential.
*Skills & Experience*
-In-depth knowledge of Oracle 10g/11g with production support
experience in a multi-project environment.
-In-depth knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL including tuning.
-Experience with Unix/Linux in a multi-domain environment including
basic commands and shell scripting.
-Oracle Recovery Manager, Import/Export (and Datapump), SQL*Loader
-Oracle performance and tuning skills including server configuration
and tracing facilities.
-Oracle Enterprise Manager.
-Good working knowledge of job scheduling and monitoring tools.
-Experience of working with multiple projects/tasks and the ability to
prioritise on the fly.
-Experience of supporting multiple teams within a business. **
*Other skills of interest: *
-Oracle Streams and Advanced Replication administration.
-An interest in data warehousing.
-Hard working but easy-going manner.
-Oracle OCP Certification.
-Familiarity with Oracle specific tools and utilities.
-Knowledge of XML and HTML
-Knowledge of open source web development
-Good documenting skills ( Windows Office/Visio/Cvs etc ) **
- Excellent communicator
- Self motivated
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to problem solve high pressure issues
- Enjoys a challenging yet rewarding environment
*Thanks & Regards*
*Ankur Gulati* | *ARK Solutions, Inc*
Direct: (703)-372-7159 | 703-579-8964 Ext-5 | Fax: (703) 991 - 8932 |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.