Hope you are doing well.
I have an urgent job requirement for *Sr. Java Developer @ Boston, MA.*
If you are comfortable with the required skills, please send me your
updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com
*Title : Sr. Java Developer*
*Location : Downtown Boston, MA*
*Duration : Long Term Contract*
*Interview Type : Phone then In-Person Interview*
Technology Products is in the midst of an exciting transformation into a
software product company. Our suite of products covers the domains of B2B
Order Management & Fulfillment, Payment Reconciliation, Mortgage Solutions
and Data & Analytics domains. We are building a top-notch product
engineering team in Boston to drive the transformation and growth.
*Knowledge and Skills:*
• Strong hands-on experience in coding and debugging J2EE applications.
• Strong hands-on experience with multiple J2EE application/web servers
(Apache/JBoss/Tomcat/WebLogic) including configuration, deploying and
• Understanding of the large scale server side deployment architecture.
Exposure to server clusters and scalability issues is a plus.
• Key requirement is an ability to quickly learn and stay current with new
• Ability to work in a high-paced dynamic environment with broad level
requirements, deadlines, pressures etc.
• Prior product development experience is a plus
• Exposure to performance tuning & resolving production issues in previous
engagements is a plus
• Exposure to working on high volume data driven applications will be a
• Working knowledge of Linux/Solaris environments
• Must have experience with Version Control systems preferably SVN
• Must be familiar with configuration management and build/release planning
& management (ANT/Maven etc)
• Exposure to unit testing/UI automation will be a plus
• Mentoring of Junior Team members
• Need to have excellent team orientation skills. Good Communication Skills
• Highly motivated, a Go-Getter who needs very little or no supervision.
• Masters / Bachelor degree in Engineering from reputed colleges
(preferably NIT / IIT) with First class.
• Requires 4-7 years commercial application development experience
utilizing J2EE (including Core Java, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, Struts, Spring,
iBatis/Hibernate, WebServices, Design Patterns, XML technologies, UML) and
Oracle (including SQL, Oracle functions, transactions, locks and triggers).
• Working knowledge of Application/Web Servers (including
• Working knowledge of Linux/Solaris environment.
• Proven track record of successfully working in a team of experienced J2EE
• Working knowledge of the residential mortgage industry would be an added
*Please send me below details and call me ASAP once you get a chance, if
you are interested.**
Full Name (As per SSN) :*
*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Identity Software Solutions LLC*
Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com
Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.