Send resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
Ab Initio Developer
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration : 6+months
*Our client needs two strong Ad Initio Developers for long-term contracts.*
- Write code for complex system designs using Ab Initio (ETL).
- Write code mostly for developing new programs.
- Review code developed by other Developers.
- Write detailed technical specifications for Data Warehouse.
- Identify integration points. Document and Review technical specs
created by other developers
- Ensure sufficient quality and compliance of documentation to
- Consult with other Developers, System Analyst, Business Analyst and
- Perform unit testing and debugging. Set test conditions based upon
- Support transition of application throughout the SDLC Development life
- Document what has to be migrated / file properties.
- Work on integration issues and determines the integration approach.
- Assist technical team with defining configuration for installing
- Consult on database setup with Data Architect.
- Load database for testing.
· Act as a technical mentor to other team members.**
*Skills / Requirements:*
- 5-10 years of Ab Initio, UNIX, DB2
- They must have an advanced understanding of coding design and
documentation protocol as well as unit testing, change management and
- They must possess a solid understanding of the different operating
systems (UNIX, MVS, Ab Initio, AIX and PL/SQL).
- They must have a strong understanding of database design methodologies.
- They must have a strong understanding of various industry system
development life cycles and product development methodologies.
- Must be able to read and understand system and functional requirements.
- Must have a solid understanding of database methodology and systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate
technical direction and issues to business partners and upper management.
*Unicom Technologies Inc.,***
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.