Position : Release Engineer
Location : Burbank,CA
Duration : 18 Plus months
Interview Process : Phone Hire
Visa Status : Any ( Even OPT –EAD’s will also work)
Rate : 50 on C2C – We cannot go beyond this
The Release Engineer will be a vital part of ensuring that compilation,
assembly, and delivery of our client’s business critical applications is
executed with precision. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated
individual with a strong focus on designing scalable systems to build,
package and deploy software supporting hundreds of applications built on
JAVA and .NET platforms. The candidate should possess deep knowledge of
Linux, web technologies and associated configurations, and strive to
maintain the highest levels of engineering best practices.
· Achieve and maintain strong expertise in source code repository
administration (SVN, GIT, TFS), and extensive expertise in software build
and configuration tools such as Maven and Chef.
· Build and deploy code to web, desktop, and mobile platforms.
· Design and manage Apache HTTPD and Tomcat web servers on Linux.
· Manage database deployments of MS SQL servers.
· Coordinate and lead software delivery activities from development
· Manage and maintain Atlassian suite of tools (Confluence, Bamboo,
· Superior scripting language skills on the Linux platform: Bash
Shell, Python or Ruby.
· Five or more years of experience creating software builds, RPMs
and release related dashboards, targeted for the Linux platform.
· Demonstrated experience and understanding of general source
control concepts: branching, merging, tagging and labels.
· Experience setting up continuous build, and continuous deployment
tools like Atlassian Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity or others on the Linux
· Bachelors in Computer Science or related field.
· Experience with Chef, Puppet or other software configuration
· Experience with Xcode, Fabric, Rundeck, and Rake.
· Experience integrating the build infrastructure with automated
tools to enforce code quality as well as automated tests.
· Experience with automated provisioning and DevOps concepts.
Experience working in an agile software development environment
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |*
*Email: **rath...@usmsystems.com** , Phone:** **703-349-2660** *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.