updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

 *Title : VENDAVO ADMINISTRATOR *

*Location : Phoenix, Arizona *

*Duration : 12 Months Plus Contract *

*

 *Job Description: *

 -Knowledge of user interface for administrative tasks.

-Able to create and configure users, roles and groups, run adapters and
check adapter logs.

-Ability to view and analyze system related logs.

-Ability to start the troubleshooting process, and managing the *Vendavo* *
application*.

-Ability to identify, resolve and manage performance issues that occur
internal and external to the application

-Review resources, databases and query structures to pinpoint issues.

-Knowledge of tools necessary in assessing and resolving performance
roadblocks.

-Experience in *Java* and *XML*.

-Strong background in *J2EE* and *Oracle*.

 *Job Requirement: *

-Minimum 2 Years experience in *Vendavo Administration. *

-Minimum 3 Years experience with *Java/J2EE. *

-Minimum 3 Years experience with *Oracle.*

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Availability:*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Karthik*

*SKYMAX LLC.*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*www.skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

 *"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*