Senior Manual Tester - Universal User Interface (UUI)
Location: Dublin, CA
Duration: 36 Months
As part of the Client Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of various functional architecture solutions. This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. This person will also apply project management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies.
• Experience with various ERP functional solutions architecture
• Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
• Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support
• Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
• Experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
• Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
• Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
• ERP certification(s) preferred
• Experience within a delivery role
• Experience with client facing consulting engagements
• Extensive experience within management consulting or consulting services (Big 4 preferred)
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
• Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
• Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
• Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
• Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
• Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
• Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
• MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
• College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
• A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
• End-to-End Test Strategy experience from Requirements Testing through to Acceptance Testing
• Knowledge of Unix, DB Testing
• Testing applications such as CRM (Siebel)
• Experience with web portal, web testing
• Knowledge on Oracle, Informix or SQL Server database
• Experience with Testing tools such as Quality Centre
• Experience of Quality Assurance activities in the following areas would be extremely beneficial
• Knowledge & experience in Testing concepts (SDLC, STLC & Defect Life cycle)
• Knowledge of eTOM model
• Experience with Testing tools such as Quality Centre, LoadRunner, and automation tools such as QuickTest Professional, Selenium, Watir, or other open source test tools
Please send me the profiles to ja...@cougartech.us or feel free to call me on 510 870 3408
Thanks and Regards
Account Manager – Staff Augmentation
Cougar Tech Inc
7567 Amador Valley Blvd, #201, Dublin, CA - 94568,
Contact:(510) 870 3408 Fax: (510) 280 6073
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given above.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "REQSRESUMES" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to reqsresumes+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.