Hi Friends,

                    We have a below urgent requirement from our client.
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below

*Subject: VB6/VB.NET Developer***

*Location: Columbus, OH*

*Duration: long-term*

There should be no interviews required; we would only need for them to
complete an online technical assessment. .  I’d love to speak with any
candidates that are interested.  The candidate must sit on-site and have
reliable transportation.

* *

Thanks and Regards
*      Rajveer*