Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *FLASH MULTIMEDIA DEVELOPER @
Research Triangle Park, NC. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

*Location : Research Triangle Park, NC *

*Duration : 6 - 12 Months Contract *

*Job Description: *

 Client is seeking a *Multimedia Designer *to develop and manage all media
aspects for training courses. The organization focuses on sales training,
engineering training, support function training, change management
training, leadership programs, and other interactive programs that help out
client, and it’s business entities, achieve their priorities and goals.

In this role the Multimedia Designer will work with Instructional
Designers, Subject Matter Experts, Project Managers, and stakeholders, as
well as external consultants and vendors, to design and develop media
assets for instructor-led training, eLearning, and other media categories.

*Job Requirement: *

   Experience creating *flash*-*based* *eLearning*.

   Online portfolio or examples of prior work required.

   Required expert knowledge of *Adobe* *Flash*. Ability to animate on the
   timeline. Working knowledge of *Action Script 3.0. *

   Proficient in the entire *Adobe Creative Suite. *

   Image editing, illustration, and some audio editing required.

   Organization of files is key.

   Experience with version control software (*SVN*) required.

   Experience with *content management systems. (Interwoven LCMS) *

   Experience with *video/post-production* a plus.

   5 years of experience are required

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

 *"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.