*Walnut Creek, CA*
*12-24 Month Contract*
*Web Application Developer*
* * *Job Description:*
You'll work with a variety of client-side libraries including AngularJs and
jQuery, and will be consuming web services exposed by Python's Django
framework. You'll be using these technologies to develop an
enterprise-level, single page web application that's used for detecting
fraudulent Verizon Wireless activity. We're in the first iteration of the
project and we're looking for a candidate who is interested in developing
new features for our users.
*Minimum Qualifications - Must have:*
* Enterprise web application development experience.
experience is recommended, but experience with another JS framework is
acceptable (Ember, Knockout, Backbone, etc.).
* Strong understanding of single page applications and asynchronous
programming concepts (URL routing, events/event handling, decoupling the
client from the server/services).
* Strong understanding of CSS and HTML and client-side templating.
* Experience consuming JSON services.
* Understanding on centralized source repositories and branching concepts.
Subversion is preferable, but others are acceptable.
* Understanding of the full software development lifecycle.
*Not required, but nice to have:*
* Experience using test-driven development and continuous integration
* Experience automating builds from the command line (preferably via
* RESTful or SOAP-based Web service development background (Python/Django
* Relational database experience (Oracle preferred).
* Familiarity with web deployment best practices
(concatenation/minification, image optimization, web server tuning).
* Agile software development is currently in use.
*Brief Description of Role*
This candidate will be part of a small UI development team working to
deliver a new web application. Daily activities will include interactions
with our business users and developing client-side code. The general
application architecture is in place, but we expect the candidate to
contribute new ideas and best practices.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |*
*Email: **rath...@usmsystems.com** , Phone:** **703-349-2660** *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.