Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to *srikanth.acha...@keyseries.us <srika...@logisofttechinc.com>
*Operations Unix SA*
*Location: New York, NY*
*Contract: 12+ months*
*Key Things to Role**
Strong Red Hat Linux
HP/Dell Blad experience
ESX a plus*
*Position Description *
The Unix Operations team liaises with engineering groups to set direction
for the many disciplines that are part of our day-to-day service portfolio
(storage, core infrastructure services and special projects). In addition,
Unix Operations interacts with many customers from numerous business units
as a mechanism to generate improvements to be able to run the bank more
efficiently and effectively.
The ideal candidate will be equipped with strong System Administrator
knowledge both in Linux and Solaris.
Coding skills are a plus and Storage (storage area networks and network
attached storage) knowledge is a strong requirement.
Being technically competent in the below areas with the drive to expand
their knowledge is essential. Any individual who has worked in a large
corporate environment will have the understanding and skill to learn,
improve the process and have the foresight to automate tasks to enhance
these processes for long-term scalability.
· Strong Verbal/Written Communication Skills (Excellent
interpersonal/project mgmt follow-up skills)
· Strong knowledge of Perl (and/or other scripting languages)
· Strong Linux Operating System knowledge (preferably RedHat distribution).
· Knowledge of Solaris Operating System
· Strong on storage related products and technologies (SAN, NAS, storage
pools, host level mirroring).
Overall knowledge, troubleshooting, design improvements, understanding of
different storage area network topologies, knowledge of FabricOS (Brocade
Operating System on switches), familiarity with OnTap Operating System.
· Must have knowledge of vxvm or a similar volume manager tooling
· Strong documentation Skills
· Must have the aptitude and the interest to work in a variety of
· Customer interaction skills are required
· Possess ability to craft innovative technical solutions in a challenging
· Understanding of core server concepts, Disks, CPU, Network interfaces
and nominal routing trouble-Shooting
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.