Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultant with the below skill. Please
send resumes at *sra...@vaptech.com* or call me *at 732-767-0700 x 3009.*

Business Analyst

Location: St. Louis, MO

Duration: Long term contract

* *

*Job Description: *

•Requirements Gathering and Analysis on requirements

•Multiple Team & Systems coordination

•Experience in Ecommerce

•Experience in Retail

•Strong Communication and inter personnel skills

* *

*Secondary skills*

•IBM Web sphere Commerce Suite or OMS experience a Plus ( not Mandatory)
--

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan Routhu
*Vaptech Inc.,*
15 Corporate Place South, Suite # 201,
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Tel:  732-767-0700 X 3009  ||   Fax:732-767-9669
Email: sra...@vaptech.com

Gtalk : *routhu...@gmail.com* <sravan...@gmail.com> || www.vaptech.com

*·**         E-Verified Company
**·**         Ranked #4 in New Jersey by Deloitte & Touché Fast 50
**·**         Ranked #29 in USA by Deloitte & Touché Fast 500
****
*
**Disclaimer:** This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you
want to be removed, please reply with **REMOVE** in the Subject & I will
promptly remove upon receipt **