*Greetings from Robert,*
Role: PeopleSoft - Testing
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
- Candidate needs to have very strong experience in PeopleSoft HRMS and
- Candidate should have experience with PS application upgrade projects
(Preferably 9.0 to 9.2)
- Candidate should be a self starter and should be able to analyze, debug
- At least 5 years of hands on experience in Quality Center, requirement
management tool such as Doors, defect management tool such as clear quest
- 5 years of PL/SQL and Oracle experience (primarily DML statements)
- 5 years of experience in batch Processing/UNIX environment (Execute batch
jobs, debug failed batches and analyze log files for errors and root cause)
- Excellent verbal communications and teaming skills
Role: Datawarehouse Tester
Location: Pontiac or El Paso – prefer El Paso
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
5+ years of extensive experience in a software testing role on software
development projects involving Data Warehouse applications, Database
conversion projects, OLTP Database with Oracle DBs
• Solid RDBMS knowledge.
• Good understanding of Database concepts Normalizations,
De-Normalizations, cardinalities (1:1, 1: Many, Many: Many etc.).
• Must possess Advanced SQL skills – such as nested queries, complex joins,
and aggregate functions.
• Should possess Transact SQL as well as Oracle SQL skills – such as nested
queries, complex joins, and aggregate functions.
• Significant experience writing and analyzing SQL queries to perform data
validations against various sources - XML files, Databases etc.,
• Experience in validation of Dimensions, Facts and Aggregate Tables
• Creation of test data without breaking Referential integrity.
• Experience in validation of Stored procedures, Triggers, Indexes,
Constraints, Partitions, surrogate keys, Automatic updates etc.
• Ability to perform DDL, DML operations in test databases.
• Ability to validate business transformation logic in Databases.
• Ability to load data in temporary tables for validation and audit
• Enhancement to the existing regression database test cases.
• Should possess Unix commands and basic shell scripting.
• Ability to run Autosys Jobs, Unix scripts in Test environment
• Experience developing detailed test cases covering Upstream/Downstream,
back-end, interface test scenarios.
*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* | Phone:
*214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160* *
*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.