Role : Back end developer
Location : Dallas TX
Duration : 12 months +
No of positions : 7
Non locals are okay.
Rate : DOE
Phone + Skype hire
Mandatory exp needed in EJB,STRUTS AND HIBERNATE .
Client is seeking a Sr Java Developer for help with design, develop, unit
testing and deployment of a multi-tiered fuel and retail cross-marketing
system. The candidate will be responsible for design, development, testing
and deployment of our distributed applications. The candidate will also
help with troubleshooting production issues and adapting frameworks and
industry best practices, executing unit and performance testing, and
coordinating these activities among the scrum team. The candidate will be
responsible for coordinating with the Quality Assurance and Customer
Support departments on research of and remedies for software bugs and
issues found during QA, beta, and production.
Key things they should know:
1. Memory Management
2. Thread classes
3. Explain different types of EJBs.
4. What is namespace in XML
5. Struts: Action Classes and Form classes
6. Hibernate: Lazy loading
• Must have Excellent oral and written communication.
• Must have at least 8 years in Java Development
• Have strong analytical skills including troubleshooting.
• Have a good understanding of OO design and JEE., Hibernate, EJB, XML
• Have a strong SQL experience.
• Be a team player while having the capacity to work independently.
• Candidate must be a career-oriented individual with strong communications
and organizational skills.
• BS or higher in Computer Science or comparable discipline.
• Experience with programming in Java
• Linux Experience
• Websphere, Jboss and Oracle Experience
• Agile Development Methodology(Scrum)
• Education BS or higher in Computer Science or comparable discipline
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |*
*Email: **rath...@usmsystems.com** , Phone:** **703-349-2660** *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.