Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I have an urgent job requirement for *ORACLE AGILE PLM Techno-Functional
Lead @ Sunnyvale, CA.*

*
*

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

*Title : ORACLE AGILE PLM Techno-Functional Lead*

*Location : Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration : 6 -12 Months Contract*

*
*

*Job Description:*

*Job Requirement:*

1) Should have at least 7-8 years of experience in Latest version of *Oracle
Agile PLM - technical/Functional*. Understanding of the Requirements and
Design of the *PLM**Systems*.

2) Should have worked on *Agile PLM - PC Module* and have knowledge on *PQM,
PPM, PCM, PG&C Modules*

3) Should have worked on the Integrations with* EBS - D2R PIP or SCNET.*

4) Good Communication Skills to independently Drive the PLM Implementation
both Functionally and technically. Should be able to write any Process
Extensions, if required.

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id :*

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Availability:*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Karthik*

*SKYMAX LLC.*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*www.skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

*"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*