updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : SQL Server DBA *

*Location : Arlington, TX *

*Duration : 6 Months Contract *

*Rate : $45/hr on C2C(All Inclusive)*

***** Locals Needed *****

 *Job Requirements: *

   SQL Server 2000/2008/2012, SSIS, DTS

   Databases and DTS packages will be migrated. Since you cannot migrate
   directly from 2000 to 2012, the approach will be a 2-phase approach.

   The first phase will involve migrating from 2000 to 2008R2. Phase 2 will
   involve migrating the databases 2008R2 to 2012. The DTS packages will then
   be re-written in SSIS 2012 against the SQL 2012 databases.

   There will be a cluster of databases that will need to be migrated
   together because of application and DTS dependencies. Groups of databases
   will be phased in by priority.

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*Phone Number:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.