*Greetings from Robert,*

Role: .Net Developer

Location: Redmond, WA

Duration: 12+ Months Contract

* *

2. C#

3. HTML, CSS, JavaScript

4. SQL

5. Experience with Web developer tools like IE Developer Tools, Firebug,
Chrome Dev Tools, Fiddler etc.

7. Azure

8. Web Analytics (tagging)

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* | Phone:
*214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**

mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.