Please reply at

Position  : Workday Developer
Location : Boca Raton, Florida
Contract : 1 year contract

Experience with (Workday HCM production administrator and/or
implementation) experience with configuration of security roles, business
process changes, and reporting.
At least 2 years of (Workday HCM) experience in similar role.
Workday EIB experience in developing inbound/outbound integrations,
Security role administration, Business process configuration/administration.

*Workday certified implementer preferred
Workday training preferred Desired but not required:
Workday Studio training and/or development experience.

*Role :*
The qualified person will be responsible for developing technical
configuration solutions to meet our clients business requirements. The
ideal candidate will have worked for a WorkDay certified implementation
partner or in a corporate HR/IT role supporting the Workday HCM product and
associated interfaces.

Direct: 203-652-1444*119