We have a below urgent requirement from our client.
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below
*1)Subject: JAVA / JMS expert *
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Looking for people with:
1. Spring framework
2. Eclipse plugin development
3. Messaging frameworks
*Messaging skills are a must have.***
*Communication skills need to be very good*
*Experience with JMS (MQ or TIBCO EMS or OracleESB) *
Spring framework experience would be a plus
Experience with performance testing the JMS infrastructure would also be a
Tasks that this would person would be needed to drive would be:
1. Define, implement, and test APIs needed to dynamically subscribe /
unsubscribe to topics (e.g. in our model, would equate to adding / deleting
2. Develop and document example programs.
3. Work with application area developers to assist them with integrating
4. Implement and test multi-threaded message logging component
5. Define, implement, and test adding and removing listeners dynamically
6. Define, implement, and test listener fail-over (active / passive nodes)
7. Test performance / impacts of message logging on EMS throughput and
An immediate need for a Java Developer. As a Java Developer, you will be
responsible for working within an agile team on the next generation SOA
platform which all of our clients’ products depend on. The Java Developer
is part of a team aimed at spearheading new platform development efforts by
establishing early business requirements, define service design patterns,
service oriented architecture and execute rapid prototypes. This will be
an initial 6 month project, looking to start as soon as possible.
• Strong Java background with 6+ years of experience
• Experience with TIBCO EMS (equivalent experience with JMS is sufficient)
• Experience with SQL and writing Stored Procedures
• Agile development experience preferred.
• Proven experience with object oriented analysis and design.
• Experience with design patterns (GoF, Sun J2EE) preferred.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to adjust to changing priorities
• Positive attitude and ability to learn quickly
• Strong technically oriented background
• Bachelor degree in computer science or related field, Master degree
*2)Subject: Senior level JAVA/J2EE *
*Location: Owings Mills, MD*
*Duration: Long term***
*Top 3 Skills**** *
1. JAVA/J2EE Expert 5 yrs plus
2. Websphere Expert 5 yrs plus
3. DB2/ SQL Expert 5 yrs plus
Struts, EJB, Jquery
Seeking a Senior JAVA/J2EE developer to join a team that will be looking at
current processes and systems. Specific projects will be related to Fund
Change Process along with other retirement plan systems.
They will perform a full "As Is" review of Operations. Develop a proposed
Technical research and development into current state assessment of how a
plan operates today. Will design and develop new enhancements. Will test
and produce design documents.
Ideal candidates will have strong technical skills as well excellent
analytical and problem solving skills. They are looking for a candidate
with a true consultative approach.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a long term opportunity within a group that has several large
Thanks and Regards
* IT Recruiter*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.