Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *SOFTWARE SUPPORT/INTEGRATION ANALYST
@ Bloomington, IL. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

 *Title : SOFTWARE SUPPORT/INTEGRATION ANALYST *

*Location : Bloomington, IL *

*Duration : 12 Months Plus Contract *

 *Job Description: *

 Client is seeking an experienced Security Analyst to fill a role providing
technical service and support for the enterprise secure messaging system at
one of our clients.

 The person filling this role will join the Border Protection component of
our client's Enterprise Information Security and Directory Services (EISDS)
area with primary responsibilities for problem management/service support.

They will be supporting a vendor developed secure email solution and its
integration into our client’s intranet/internet infrastructure which
includes technical components and business processes.

 The person filling the role will also participate in project work
assignments related to maintaining and upgrading the secure email system.

 *Job Requirement: *

*Knowledge, experience and skills needed for this position include: *

* *Knowledge and use of HTML/CSS/JavaScript.

Experience with adding/updating web page elements on customer facing
integration applications, and vendor developed screens.

Ability to understand and support the secure messaging system's interaction
and integration with distributed systems technologies including:

WebSphere

WebSeal

Client Register

Windows Web Farm

Dynamic Password Lookup (DPL)

Global Server Load Balancing

Development and maintenance of UNIX automation scripts to automate recovery
of recurring problems as required.

Use of UNIX administration skills to perform connectivity and functionality
tests of infrastructure components, and view/filter log files during
troubleshooting.

Knowledge of email systems and email routing including X-headers, handoffs,
and email security technologies.

 *Additional experience and skills preferred: *

Developing requirements for and performing user acceptance testing.

Developing and maintaining technical documentation such as Visio diagrams,
logical application flows, and system change documentation.

Experience managing, executing, and communicating infrastructure changes,
security patches, and enterprise Server Releases (ESR’s).

Knowledge and experience with ITIL based service management practices.

Strong troubleshooting and communication skills

Ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Availability:*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Karthik*

*SKYMAX LLC.*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*www.skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

 *"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*