Job Title : Business Analyst
Project Duration : 10 Months
Location : Richardson, TX
*Rate : 50$/hr on c2c Max (only locals)*
*Must : Face -to Face*
The project purpose is to implement a new Comprehensive Integrated Time
Solution which tracks all non-exempt work time, absences and attendance.
1. Ability to work as a liaison with both the customer and developers.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Excellent object oriented analysis and design abilities. Experience
using IBM Rational RequisitePro and HP Quality Center (ALM) in support of
authoring System/Functional Requirements deliverables throughout the SDLC
4. Excellent abilities in the design and creation of system test plans and
test cases which support the test plans.
5. Excellent SQL development skills used in support of testing and
trouble-shooting custom solutions.
6. Must be able to work independently and work well as a team member.
7. Must have the ability to facilitate/lead their own meetings, communicate
status of project work.
8. Extensive knowledge in the requirements development using
PeopleSoft/PeopleTools v.8.52 which includes extensive knowledge in working
with IB, Components, and PS Security.
9. Knowledge of custom integration of Kronos v.6.1 and v.6.2 with
PeopleSoft/PeopleTools v.8.52 a plus!
Skill Experience Need
*1) Object oriented analysis and design Expert
*2) Testing Expert Required *
*3) Technical Writing Expert Required *
*4) Designing Peoplesoft Custom Solutions Expert
*5) Requirements Development Expert Required *
*6) Excellent verbal and written communication skills Expert
*7) Meeting Facilitation Expert Required *
*8) SQL Skills Expert Required *
*9) Knowledge and use of Kronos API's Expert Required
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |*
*Email: **rath...@usmsystems.com** , Phone:** **703-349-2660** *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.