Do quick response at ank...@eruitionweb.com,
Please review the below job details and let me know if you are interested,
Job Title :Technical Writer
Location : Topeka KS
Duration : 1 year+
Working closely with the Software Development, Medicare Knowledge and
Client Services teams, will take responsibility for writing and editing
technical documentation for Burgess products and services. The ideal
candidate will be organized, have excellent communication skills and highly
developed writing skills. Attention to detail and an aspiration for
grammatical perfection are essential. This position requires a highly
self-motivated individual able to grasp complex software and data quickly
and thoroughly. Able to work in an agile development environment and meet
assigned deliverables prior to the end of the sprint cycle. Proficiency in
Adobe FrameMaker, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel are essential.
Proficiency in MadCap Flare, Microsoft Visio and Adobe Captivate is a plus.
Experience in the healthcare or health insurance industries is also a plus.
- Writes and edits technical documentation, including user guides for
web based software applications, training manuals, interface integrations
guides, product release notes, engine data spreadsheets and other
product-related technical publications.
- Communicates with software developers, integration specialists and
client services to define product requirements and specifications for
- Contributes to BRS Education Website on a weekly basis in order to
assure current information is available to the client base, including
audio, visual and written media.
- Updates and manages implementation and training documentation
(Technical and Functional Implementation Guides, Training Guides) brought
forward by Product Management and Implementations leader every software
- Effectively communicates and collaborates with diverse internal and
external stakeholder groups and individuals.
- Ability to use standard technical writing tools such as Adobe
FrameMaker, Photoshop, Madcap Flare, Snagit, Microsoft Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Visio.
- Minimum of three years experience writing documentation or training
- Software industry especially database experience preferred.
- Degree in technical writing or comparable desirable.
- Technical degree such as computer science or engineering highly
- Visual design, creativity, knowledge of video production and
familiarity with Sitefinity CMS is a plus.
- Must have Healthcare Experience
A bachelor's degree and writing samples are required.
Additional Characteristics and Competencies of the Ideal Candidate
- Positive, optimistic, “can-do” attitude
- Flexible and able to balance the need for direction with
- Able to foster a fun, enjoyable working environment while
performing excellent, diligent work
- Familiarity with other health care software products and services,
particularly in the area of reimbursement.
Erudition Web Technology
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.