*Hi Friends,*
*                   Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the updated resume along with contact details at the earliest.      *
*Role: SQL DBA               *
*Location: Remote opportunity*
*Duration: 6-12+ Months           *
*Job Description:*
We are in search of a MS SQL Database Administrator with at least 5 years
of experience.

•Responsible for architecting and migrating High Availability Microsoft
Cluster Servers from Client Companies to Hewlett-Packard.
•Will work with the Migration Project Core Team.
•Experience with Cluster Servers and SQL Server in the clustered
•Will Provide high level support and troubleshooting for mission critical
enterprise systems

*Nice to have:*
• Microsoft Windows (Wintel)

*Thanks and Regards*
*Ranadheer *
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*Email: ranadhe...@usmsystems.com  *
*Ph: 703-349-3698 *
*Fax: 703-995-0830   *
*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A*