Hi ,

We have an urgent requirement from our client.

Send resumes to recruite...@processglobal.com  or call me @ 307-201-6789

Title: *TeraData architect/SME*

Location: Charlotte, NC

Duration: 6 Months+ (Long Term)

*Responsibilities:*

(1)    Assist team in the migration of SQLServer reporting SQL to Teradata
SQL

(2)    Act as a mentor to train team on Teradata SQL best
practices/tips-tricks

(3)    Reduce migration time as SME on Teradata – knowledge transfer to team

(4)    Assist w/data migration on extended applications from SQL Server to
TD.\

(5)    Determine better options/alternatives

(6)    Transition off SQL Server completely.

* *

*Please send me below details for submission.*

Legal name:

Location:

Contact:

Email: