Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *INFORMATICA DEVELOPER @
Philadelphia, PA. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

*Location : Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration : 6 Months Contract *

*Interview Type : Phone then Face-To-Face Interview *

*Primary Skills: Informatica 3-5+yrs *

 *Job Description: *

   Need only those who can come for *F2F. *

   Work very closely with business users to get *ETL* *requirements* and
   business rules

   Design, develop, implement, and assist in validating *ETL* *processes*

   Assist in creation of test plans based on system and validation

   Troubleshoot, optimize, and tune ETL processes.

   Document all ETL related work following standards.

   Maintain existing code and fix bugs whenever needed

   Ensure smooth functioning of our development, QA, production

 *Job Requirement: *

-Minimum 5 Years experience in *Informatica*.

-Minimum 3 Years experience in *SQL* *Server* *Development*.

-Minimum 3 Years experience in *ETL* *experience* on large *MS SQL Server

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

 *"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*