Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *JAVA DEVELOPER with Oracle PL/SQL
skills @ Philadelphia, PA. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

 *Title : JAVA DEVELOPER with Oracle PL/SQL skills *

*Location : Philadelphia, PA *

*Duration : 6 - 12 Months Contract *

*Interview Type : Phone then Face-To-Face Interview *

 *Primary Skills: Java (5 yrs)+; J2EE; PL/SQL Development *

*Job Description: *

* *

   *F2F* is mandatory

   Create *web UI* using *Java*, *JSF* and *Weblogic*

   Enhancing* java web applications *by adding new functionality

   Writing database stored procedures, views and triggers.

   *Performance* *tuning* of the DB objects.

   Use *SQL* *Loader* to import text data.

 *Job Requirement: *

-Minimum 5 Years experience in *Java - J2EE. *

-Minimum 3 Years experience in *PL/SQL Development. *

-Minimum 1 Years experience in *Performance Tuning of DB objects. *

-Minimum 3 Years experience in *JSF. *

-Minimum 3 Years experience in *Weblogic*.

-Excellent Communication skills.

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

 *"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*