*Role : Ruby on Rails developers*
*Location: Chevy Chase, MD.*
*Length: 10 Month contract (Possibly extended)*
*Location: Washington ,DC*
*Locals from MD/DC/VA only *
*No of positions : 2*
*#1 Developer: 6+ month contract role (H1Bs are okay for this role)*
*#2 Developer: Contract to hire (EAD/GC/Citizens only for this role)*
*About the project: From the manager:*
The person has to take a product developed by our UK team, understand it,
work as a lead Engineer for 5 other developer resources offshore, and also
add features to the product while integrating it with other enterprise
systems, and by the way get all ready to implement for pilot in 3 months!
It is quite a bit of responsibility. The work in itself may not be that
much for 6 people team, but requires solid experience in building
enterprise (multi-system) solutions. I was unable to provide you the
context before since everything is moving very fast and still unfolding.
*Key Skills:* Ruby on Rails, HTML5, MySQL, Linux
• Commercial website application design and development (min 1 year)
• Working to ensuring projects are completed on time/budget • Participating
in client meetings when appropriate and be able to discuss technical issues
in a clear and positive way to non-technical audiences.
• Keeping fully abreast of latest thinking in all areas of web
* Essential requirements*
• Strong Linux, Ruby on Rails, Apache, MySQL skills • Strong Database
programming skills • Experience developing RESTful Web Services • Min 6
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent people skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work quickly and to tight deadlines • Ability to work
with globally distributed teams
*Experience of the following would be a distinct advantage*
• Java Script, AJAX and dynamic HTML
• Subversion /TeamCity
• Perl or Bash scripting
• DNS and Bind
• In-depth TCP/IP and firewalls
• Java, JSP, Spring, Hibernate
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |*
*Email: **rath...@usmsystems.com** , Phone:** **703-349-2660** *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.