*Hi Friends,*
*                   Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the updated resume along with contact details at the earliest.      *
*Role: ColdFusion Developer*
*Location: Southfield, MI  *
*Duration: 4+ Months           *
*Job Description:*
*Top Three Skills: *
1. 3+ years of ColdFusion 9 hands on development
2. Experience developing on multiple applications in CSS, HTML, and
3. Ability to work and interact with small teams

Client is looking to redevelop their customer facing website and it
currently written in ColdFusion. They are seeking Sr. Developers that can
come in and hit the grown running.
They are working with a company that has created the templates for the web
pages. They are going to be turning over the code for the other 300 web
They are looking for these Developer to come onsite and developer these 300
customer websites.

*Thanks and Regards*
*Ranadheer *
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*Email: ranadhe...@usmsystems.com  *
*Ph: 703-349-3698 *
*Fax: 703-995-0830   *
*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A*