We have a below urgent requirement from our client.
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below
*Subject: SQL Developer (10+ Yrs)*
*Location: Downtown Houston, TX*
*Duration: 6 months +*
The SQL Server Developer will be focused mainly on developing SQL Server
databases. SQL Server Developer applicants should have a skill set that
encompasses: RDBMS principles, Stored Procedures, T-SQL and SSIS. Energy
experience would be a plus.
· 10 years of IT software development experience
· 8+ years of developing SQL Server database experience
· 4+ years of experience building large scale applications
SQL Server Developer (Data models, Transactions, performance tuning,
Indexes, Stored Procedures, SSIS Package development, ETL, CLR)
Technical Must have
· Strong knowledge of database design principles
· Understands SQL Server internals
· DDL, DML, Stored procedures, Functions
· Develop and deploy SQL Server Integration Service Packages
· SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, Oracle 10g/11i
· Visio or other flow-charting tool
Good to have
· Knowledge of CLR and consuming CLR functions
· Performance tuning
· Knowledge of developing data-driven .NET applications using C#,
· SQL Server Administration
· Source Control: TFS or VSS
· Methodologies: UML, Rational Rose, Agile
· Siebel, Lodestar, or Tibco would be valuable
· Retail energy experience
· Good communication skills
· Team Player
· Ability to deliver under tight deadlines
Thanks and Regards
* IT Recruiter*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.