Location: Bethesda, MD
Duration: 1 year
Interview : In-person
Education and Qualifications Requirements
· Industry Certifications and/or a bachelor’s degree from an
accredited higher educational institution.
· BS degree in computer science or equivalent
· Must have 5+ years industry experience
· Must have strong understanding of Oracle 10g+ RDBMS
· Must have excellent shell scripting experience
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
· Ability to work Night and Weekend duties as required
· Prior NIH experience is considered a plus
· Strongly Desired: Intimate knowledge of MeSH database architecture
· The selected candidate will provide:
· Maintenance of Oracle cumulative patches and fixes as they become
· Oracle Database Tuning
· Tune the OS and hardware to achieve optimal performance
· Create and administer a backup and recovery plan that adheres to
department policy for archiving rules
· Document and continue to maintain all administration procedures,
hardware and network layouts in regards to Oracle databases
· Troubleshooting system and database issues as they arise
· Database process improvement
· Application development support
· Work in conjunction with UNIX and System administrators
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |*
*Email: **rath...@usmsystems.com** , Phone:** **703-349-2660** *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.