Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *MS SQL Server Administrator, MS IIS
Server Administrators & Network Support/Security Administrators @
Holliston, MA. *

*
*

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *
*

*POSITION 1: *

*Title : MS SQL Server Administrator *

*Location : Holliston, MA *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus *

*Position Type : Contract-To-Hire *

*Max Rate : $40/hr - $43/hr on C2C(All Inclusive)*

*
*

* *

***** US Citizens only **** *

*
*

 *Job Description: *

 -Client is building a infrastructure support team to handle Server
administration and troubleshooting.

-They will be supporting a new client in the *Healthcare claims industry. *

-They have *3 immediate needs* for *MS SQL Server Admins. *

-They will be maintaining the* SQL Database* and *MS SQL servers. *

-There are 3 shifts open 6am-3pm, 7am-4pm and 11am-8pm

 *POSITION 2: *

*Title : MS IIS Server Administrators *

*Location : Holliston, MA *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus *

*Position Type : Contract-To-Hire *

* Max Rate : $40/hr - $43/hr on C2C(All Inclusive)*

 ***** US Citizens only **** *

*
*

 *Job Description: *

 -Client is building a infrastructure support team to handle Server
administration and troubleshooting.

-They will be supporting a new client in the *Healthcare claims industry. *

-They have 3 immediate needs for *MS IIS Server Admins. *

-They will be responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting the *IIS
connections *and* servers.*

-They will run 3 shifts 6am-3pm, 7am-4pm and 11am-8pm.

 *POSITION 3: *

*Title : Network Support/Security Administrators *

*Location : Holliston, MA *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus *

*Position Type : Contract-To-Hire *

*Max Rate : $40/hr - $43/hr on C2C(All Inclusive)*

 ***** US Citizens only **** *

 *
*

*Job Description: *

 -Client is building a infrastructure support team to handle Network
Support and Security.

-They will be supporting a new client in the *Healthcare claims industry. *

-They have 3 immediate needs for *Network Admins/Engineers* to monitor and
troubleshoot any *Router/Switch issues *and* *any* Security issues. *

-Must be *strong Cisco Router/Switch *and* Cisco Security/firewall
resources. *

*-IPS *and* ASA* *Firewall* exp.

-They will run 3 shifts 6am-3pm, 7am-4pm and 11am-8pm.

 *Requirements- *

-5+ years’ experience working in medium to large networking environments
using *BGP, OSPF *and/or *EIGRP* *routing* *protocols*.

-Demonstrated expertise in advanced troubleshooting procedures in working
physical and logical problems with MPLS, multi-link and frame networks as
well as routers, switches VPN concentrators and firewalls

-Hands on experience with *ASA* *Firewalls*, *Cisco* *switches*.

-*Cisco* *CCNP* *certification* or *higher*

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*E-mail:*

*Phone Number:*

*Availability:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Shashi*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the
mail.