Hope you are doing well.

I have an urgent job requirement for *T-SQL DEVELOPER @ San Francisco, CA.*

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

*Location : San Francisco, CA*

*Duration : 6 - 12 Months Plus Contract*

*Interview Type : Phone then Face-To-Face Interview*

*Primary Skills: T-SQL Development 5+ yrs*

*Job Description:*

Need candidates who can come for *in-person*

*Roles & Responsibilities :*

-Gather Business Requirements and prepare Technical Design

-Able to work with End users who are not familiar with Database

-Have to do Development, Testing and Deployment

-Create Stored Procedures, Functions & triggers?

-Must possess strong *SSIS/T-SQL skills.*

-Must have extensive hands on experience with *SSIS* and *SQL* *Development*

-*Basic* *DBA* *skills* are needed ? especially must have experience with
performance tuning

-Basic experience in* PL/SQL *&* Oracle Database*

*Job Requirement:*

*SQL Server 2008 - 5 years*

*T-SQL - 5 years*

*SSIS - 5 years*

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id :*

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

*"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*