*Role : SharePoint Administrator *
*Length: 6 month Contract to hire*
*Location: Bethesda, MD (DC metro area)*
*Only locals from MD/DC/VA only *
*Phone + F2F required*
*EAD(GC)/GC/Citizens only *
*Rate: $50/hr on c2c or 1099*
* **SharePoint Administrator*
- Install SharePoint software and SharePoint related tools and
- Maintain applications by ensuring that necessary patches are applied
to SharePoint Platform.
- Ensure systems maintain integrity by maintaining daily, weekly and
- Ensure ability to support applications with adequate performance
through active capacity management and system tuning.
- Deploy custom developed and third-party SharePoint solution packages.
- Configure SharePoint services and settings.
- Review and monitoring usage reports.
- Administer and maintain sites and sub-sites.
- Provide application specific support for enterprise applications.
- This includes planning, implementing, and administrating IT products
for full life-cycle management.
- Follow architecture strategy of growing, maintaining or retiring IT
products and services in the enterprise application portfolio.
- Provide developer and end-user support for enterprise applications.
- This includes addressing user incident tickets, resolving server and
application performance issues, and client desktop interface issues when
· Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing Web applications
· Conduct research into current and emerging Web technologies and
issues in support of Web development efforts
· Ensure security of all Web sites and related applications
· Perform periodic Web site audits
· Interact with users, production support and other project team
members to understand the business and technical requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems
or 5 years relevant experience
- Current certifications (e.g. MCSD, MCP, MCITP, etc) preferred
- 7 years experience with Web technologies, protocols, and tools
- 3 years experience and strong understanding of Internet programming
languages using.NET and SharePoint 2007 and 2010
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint 2010 (and 2007) Architecture
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle methods
- Experience designing, managing multiple lists, merging external data,
and managing document libraries in SharePoint
- Experience on system administrative activities such as site creation,
deployments, backup, restore and issue resolution
- Experience with MS Project Server administration and experience with
the integration between SharePoint and MS Project
- Thorough understanding of application development methodologies
· Deep understanding of Web server applications (i.e IIS) and
· Preferred knowledge of database development, including Oracle 10
and SQL Server 2005/2008
· Experience using Visual Studio (2008, 2010)
· Knowledge and experience working with code repository (Rational,
· SharePoint 2013
- Experience with a variety of Content Management Systems; experience
with Telerik's Sitefinity CMS
· Excellent knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to conduct research into emerging Internet technologies
and programming languages
· Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly
· Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
· Highly self-motivated and directed
· Keen attention to detail
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
· Very strong customer service orientation
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |*
*Email: **rath...@usmsystems.com** , Phone:** **703-349-2660** *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.