Hi Associates,

The following is the list of consultants available from *Shivam Infotech *for
your requirements.

Please kindly share the requirements to *sh...@shivamusa.com *

*Consultant Name*

*Technical Skills*

*Exp*

*Availability*

*Relocation*

Fatima Nisar

QA Analyst

8 yrs

One week

Open

Ali

System Administration in Solaris and Linux

6 yrs

One Week

Open

Zhang

C/C++/MATLAB

5 Yrs

One week

Open

Azmath

Data Communication Networking and Telecom

13 Yrs

One week

Chicago IL

Sunny