*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

Position  : .Net Developer
Location : Chicago, IL -- F2F
Duration : 3 month contract to hire
Interview F2F
Green Card and US Citizen ONLY

*Must Haves :*
3-5 years C#.net development experience
Relational database experience with SQL Server
Asp/MVC
Solid understanding of Javascript, Jquery and HTML
Great communication (at least 8/10)

*Pluses :
*Object Oriented/Service oriented architecture type developer with good
exposure to web development Mobile
Source Control/TFS/Visual Studio usage branching and merging techniques

*Role :*
Client is a leading firm in the Marketing space. These software developers
are responsible for the implementation of software development
initiatives provided
to Aspen by their clients. This includes defining, developing, testing and
analyzing and maintain new software applications in support of the achievement
of business requirements. They will be collaborating with other developers,
project managers and business analysts to develop new software applications
and enhancements. What I am looking for here is someone with a minimum 3-5
years experience who can gel with the team and hit the ground running as
part of the group and at our extremely fast pace.  Someone who knows how to
code and understands good design (database and coding) and tests well.